DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement management may be additional to circuit to manage the decent speed of your cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level while in the tank just after the initial operating in the energy unit.
six. Oil transforming is required right after the initial one hundred operation hrs, afterwards after each and every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is usually presented if needed. Also a pressure compen sated flow control is often extra to your circuit to regulate the descent speed from the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our sales engineer for your diverse pump displacement, motor energy or tank capacity.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic elements concerned ahead of installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree from the tank soon after the original running in the energy unit.
six. Oil transforming is required following the original a hundred operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hours.